Three hours of tennis and two hours of conditioning and matches against colleagues which will be the perfect opportunity to show you how much you have learned.
Intensive Tennis Program is COMPLETE training and managing system including every aspect of Tennis junior development overseen by a single head coach in cooperation with other Serbia Tennis coaches.
We believe that flexibility is an important aspect of our Serbia Tennis Program and junior player training offering exposure to different training partners, venues, coaches, systems, facilities.. keeping training program constantly fresh and animating.
That is a short summary of an Intensive Tennis Program for juniors held here at the Serbia Tennis Academy
- Recommended from 12 years old onwards
- 3hrs of Tennis (twice a day) + 2 hrs of physical training (twice a day)
- Private lesson with maximum one more player on the court.
- Players similar age and quality
- Total 27 hours of work per week
- Weekly report
- Online Tennis Program – 40 min Video Call (After a successful week, on your next tournament or whenever you need it you have support of our coach through video communication (skype, whats app, viber)
Of course, our coaches will do their best for Intensive Tennis program not to be too intensive, they will make sure that it doesn’t take up on too much energy and they will schedule training in such a way to leave you with plenty of time to relax and enjoy Belgrade and its surrounding area. Training in our tennis center will help you get a step or two closer to making those small, sweet tennis dreams come true and you’ll be as fit as never before…
One day schedule example:
9 – 10 Fitness training (warm up, speed and agility)
10 – 11 Tennis training (working on technique)
15 – 17 Tennis training (working on tactic, situations, matches)
17 – 18 Fitness training (endurance, strength, stretching)
* Schedule may vary depending on the program of the day.