Bollettieri Tennis Academy is boys tennis program sets the standard by which all tennis academies around the world are measured and dates back over 40 years to Nick Bollettieri. Our coaches have countless years of experience both coaching and playing at the collegiate and ATP level. Customize individualized development plans and tournament schedules to set each athlete up for success. The size of the program allows for not only a dynamic and challenging setting. Also the most comprehensive atmosphere in which individuals always have another player above and below their level. We’ve trained or hosted 16 ATP/WTA #1 players in the world and helped more than 100 athletes commit to colleges and universities. The resources on campus technology, college placement, fitness and recovery, and internal competition.
Bollettieri Tennis Academy
- Programs available for adults of all ages and ability levels
- Each on-court training session emphasizes footwork and technical skills
- Developing match strategy, serve techniques, and attacking skills
- For athletes participating in 3- or 5-day programs, we offer morning and afternoon training sessions. Also performance sessions, video analysis and nutritionally-balanced meals to keep you fueled
- Weekly English as a Second Language classes for all reading, writing, and speaking levels. Program is also available and we can built into your stay
- Our four-to-one athlete-to-coach ratio provides an intimate training experience for players of all ability levels
Nicholas James Bollettieri (born 31 July 1931), is an American tennis coach. He has participated in the development of many leading players, including Andre Agassi, Jim Courier, Monica Seles, and Mary Pierce. He has also worked with Maria Sharapova, Daniela Hantuchová, Jelena Janković, Nicole Vaidišová, Sabine Lisicki, Sara Errani, Tommy Haas, Max Mirnyi, Xavier Malisse, Venus Williams, Serena Williams, Martina Hingis, Anna Kournikova, Marcelo Ríos, Kei Nishikori, and coached Boris Becker for two years.